Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hello World

Hi,

This is my first post to this blog. I decided to start posting from Independence day (15th August), a great day to begin penning free thought. But disciplined as I am, I couldn't :P . I want to write about everything under the sun. Everything which affects people. Everything which does not. From the orange-blue shades of dusk sky to the current state of politics, everything that provokes thought. Because thought is food for the brain. And thought is what makes man different. Thought is what brings about emotion and thought is what brings about change. Thought is what creates opinion and thought is what defies stereotype. Thought is what keeps us alive and thought is what gives us the drive.

Thinking is something everyone should do, because that's where brainwaves are born. And so I will write as I think and think as I write, as I gain experience and live my life. This is my first post to this blog and I try to keep it interesting. There will be many more and I hope you think they are engaging.
A big Hello to everyone, keep your smiles on because with a smiling heart beautiful lives are born.

Namaste! 

No comments:

Post a Comment